Led by Chief Executive Officer of PP Prime Co., Ltd., Ms. Supattra Nakmonthanakum, Marketing Director, Ms. Teera Kitijarurat, management team and sales team. At the event there were shrimp farmers. Customer/Distributor of shrimp feed Factors of production traders and those who are interested Participated in great numbers.
Within the event there were academic lectures. which has the main topic in the lecture From the experts as follows:
– Microorganisms and shrimp rearing For the sustainability of the Thai shrimp industry
– Shrimp feed management according to the breed and ability of the pond to increase efficiency Reduce production costs
– Raising white shrimp Mixed with lobster, how good is this choice?
– Basic knowledge of pathogens in shrimp Towards a sustainable way to control and prevent disease.
– Control production costs and find a way to survive in the current shrimp price situation.
– Think for yourself, do it yourself, use it yourself, how can you create an energy-saving prototype?
– Cooperation framework to establish a production-export chain development fund.
– Promote marketing Domestic shrimp consumption Directly from farmers
– Development of giant freshwater prawns Answering the needs of Thai shrimp farmers
– The market direction for Thai black tiger shrimp is still bright and can continue.
– Analyze the world shrimp context Adapt and control risks For Thai shrimp to continue
On 16-17 September 2023 at Buri Sriphu Convention Center Hotel, Hat Yai, Songkhla Province.
Organized by the Pattani Shrimp Farmers Club. Pattani Provincial Shrimp Farmers Cooperative Limited, Satun Shrimp Farmers Club Shrimp farming group organizes Songkhla, Phatthalung, Narathiwat